英語口語話題:淘寶網購
網購買家的還價功力更高一籌。
Online consumers have greater bargaining power.
(網購)有無窮無盡的選擇。
The choices are endless.
所有商品都是送貨上門。
Everything is delivered to your front door.
他總是時不時就查看一下易趣網上的東西。
He checks out eBay every now and then.
網上購物加劇了(商家間的)競爭。
Online shopping has increased competitiveness.
我控制不了自己,不停地下訂單。
I can’t stop myself from ordering.
我承認:我(網購)上癮了!
I confess: I’m addicted!
我更喜歡逛實物店,因為可以親眼看到那些
商品。
I prefer real life shopping; you can see the products.
在網上買書絕不會錯。
You can’t go wrong buying books online.
我的信用卡賬戶現在還欠著幾筆巨款呢。
There are a few large dents in my credit card.
在網上買衣服就是一場賭博。
Buying clothes online is always a gamble.
要小心你的賣家。
Be careful about who you buy from.
我買到的東西和他們(賣家)廣告上的不一樣。
What I got didn’t look like what they advertised.
一定要在決定購買前多瀏覽一下。
Be sure to browse around before deciding.
我在淘寶網上買到不少便宜貨。
I picked up some great bargains on Taobao.
我真沒想到質量能這么好。
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality.
便捷就是無價的。
The convenience is priceless.
一旦你找到個可以信任的賣家,以后的事情就會一帆風順啦。
Once you find a seller you can trust, it’s clear sailing.
如今好多零售商都開了網店。
Many retailers have e-stores these days.
網購清單目錄上的商品真是應有盡有。
The online catalogue is quite extensive.