國外旅行經常需要用到的英語口語(2)
國外旅行需要用到的英語口語:Asking the Flight Time 機艙內詢問飛行時間
Y:Excuse me.What's the actual fight time from here to San Francisco?
Y:對不起。從這兒到舊金山的實際飛行時間是多久?
X:It’s about twelve hours.
X:大約12個小時。
Y:Can you tell me what time we’re arriving?
Y:能否告訴我咱們什么時候到達?
X:Sure.Let me see...at 6:15 a .m. local time.
X:當然。讓我想一下……我們會在當?shù)貢r間清晨6:15分到達。
Y:I see.
Y:我懂了。
X:And that’II be 10:15 p.m. Beijing time.
X:也就是北京時間晚間10:15分。
國外旅行需要用到的英語口語:Asking the Time Difference 飛機上詢問時差
Y:Excuse me.What’s the time difference between Beijing and San Francisco?
Y:對不起。北京和舊金山的時差是多少?
X:16 hours.Beijing is 16 hours ahead.
X:16小時。北京的時間快16個小時。
Y:Are we losing or gaining a day on the way to America?
Y:到美國我們在時間上是少了一天還是賺了一天呢?
X:We are gaining a day.
X:賺了一天。
Y:So does it mean we’re arriving on the same day?
Y:那就是說我們在同一天抵達嗎?
X:That’s right.
X:不錯。
國外旅行需要用到的英語口語:Trading Seats in the Plane 在機艙內與人換位子
Y:Excuse me.Would you mind trading seats with me?
Y:對不起。您介意和我換位子嗎?
X:Not at all.
X:不會啊!
Y:Oh,thank you.That’s very kind of you.
Y:哦,謝謝您。您真好。
X:You’re welcome .I prefer a window seat.
X:不客氣。我比較喜歡窗邊的位子。
Y:Oh,you do? Good .Looking out of the window sometimes scares me.So I prefer to be the man in the middle.
Y:哦,真的?很好。向窗外看有時會讓我害怕。因此我比較喜歡坐中間的位子。
國外旅行需要用到的英語口語:Airsiekness 機艙內暈機用語
X:Oh,you look kind of pale.What's the matter?
X:咦,你看起來臉色有點蒼白。怎么了?
Y:I feel sick.
Y:我有點不舒服。
X:Do you?Just a minute.Let me get the airsick bag ready…Here.
X:真的嗎?等一下,讓我先把嘔吐袋準備好……拿去吧。
Y:Thank you.
Y:謝謝你。
X:Shall I get you some water?
X:要不要幫你倒些水來?
Y:No,thank you.I'll be all right as soon as the plane gets out of this turbulence.
Y:不了,謝謝你。只要飛機脫離這亂流,我就沒事了。
猜你喜歡: