過海關必用到的英語情景對話閱讀(2)
過海關必用到的英語情景對話閱讀
過海關必用到的英語情景對話篇四
A:Let me see your passport. Is London your final destination?
A:我看看您的護照。倫敦是您最終的目的地嗎?
B:No. I am a transit passenger going to Sweden.
B:不,我是前往瑞典的過境旅客。
A:How long are you going to stay here?
A:您要這兒停留多久?
B:Only one night.
B:只住一晚。
A;Do you have any dutiable items?
A:您有沒有要上稅的物品?
B;No,I don't.
B:不,我沒有。
A;What are these?
A:這些是什么?
B;They are my personal effects.
B:這些是我的個人用品。
過海關必用到的英語句子閱讀篇五
第一句:Do I have to go through the immigration and customs?
我需要通過入境和海關檢查嗎?
A: Do I have to go through the immigration and customs?
我需要通過入境和海關檢查嗎?
B: Yes, and get the passport ready at that place.
對,而且到那兒一定要準備好護照。
第二句:Do they have any restrictions on the articles we're carrying at the Customs?
海關對個人所帶的物品有限制嗎?
A: Do they have any restrictions on the articles we're carrying at the Customs?
海關對個人所帶的物品有限制嗎?
B: Yes, they'll check to see if you are carrying any contraband.
是的,海關要檢查你有沒有帶違禁物品。
大多數第一次出國的人,當飛機在異國機場降落,來到海關檢察人員面前接受檢查時,緊張感油然而生,因此一定要提前問清楚海關檢查的有關手續(xù),做到有備無患。
其他相關的問題還有:
Shall we state the purpose of going to a certain country?
去一個國家時得陳述旅行目的嗎?
What should I say if they inquire about my purpose?
如果他們問我旅行的目的我該怎么說呢?
猜你喜歡: