有關食物的英語對話
英語對話教學是英語課堂教學的重要組成部分,在提升教師教學能力、促進學生學習方面發(fā)揮著越來越重要的作用。學習啦小編整理了有關食物的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!
有關食物的英語對話一
Waitress:
Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好。有什么能效勞的嗎?
Bob:
I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋。
Waitress:
What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪種果汁呢?
Bob:
Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,還有,我要杯很濃的咖啡。
Waitress:
Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,對嗎?
Bob:
Yes, that’s right.
是的。
Waitress:
Is there any thing else, sir?
還有什么嗎,先生?
Bob:
No, that’s all.
沒有了,謝謝。
有關食物的英語對話二
Waitress:
What would you like to drink, sir?
先生,要喝點兒什么?
John:
I'd like some tea. What kinds of tea do you have?
喝茶吧。你們這兒都有什么茶?
Waitress:
We have black tea, green tea and Wulong tea. Which kind would you like to order?
有紅茶,綠茶還有烏龍茶等等。您要喝哪種?
John:
I don't know. What would you recommend?
我也不知道,你給我推薦一下吧。
Waitress:
I suggest you to have some green tea. Green tea has a cooler flavor, suitable to drink during the summer.
我建議您喝點兒綠茶。綠茶性涼,適合夏天喝。
John:
What green tea do you have then?
那你們綠茶有哪些呢?
Waitress:
Longjing, Biluochun and Huangshan Maofeng.
有龍井,碧螺春和黃山毛峰。
John:
I'd like a pot of Biluochun.
來壺碧螺春吧。
有關食物的英語對話三
John:
No, once I fill the tub with beer, I’ll get the ice. The beer will be cool if you put the tub under the ice. The cooler, the better.
沒有,我要先把桶裝滿啤酒,再去弄冰塊。如果你把酒桶放在冰里面,啤酒就會變涼的,而且越?jīng)鲈胶谩?/p>
Lily:
Just buy a cask of wine. Have you bought ice yet?
買一桶酒吧。買冰了嗎?
John:
I don’t think we need too much in the way of soft drinks. Two super bottles of Cola should cover everyone. What about wine?
我想,我們并不需要太多的飲料。買兩大瓶可樂就可以了。葡萄酒呢?
Lily:
Well, not everyone wants to drink beer. Make sure there are some soft drinks and juice. Nothing’s as refreshing as iced drinks on a hot day.
不是每個人都想喝啤酒的。準備些軟飲料和果汁吧。在大熱天沒有什么能夠像冰飲料那樣讓人神清氣爽。
John:
Tonigt is a party night! What drinks do you think we need?
今晚是派對之夜!你認為我們需要什么樣的飲料?
John:
Well, if you say so. Personally speaking, I’d rather die of thirst than drink champagne.
哦, 如果你這么說的話, 說實話, 我寧愿渴死也不要喝香檳.
Lily:
I think a bottle of champagne would be a good idea. It’s appetizing and tasty.
我覺得來瓶香檳也是個不錯的主意。又開胃又可口。
看了“有關食物的英語對話”的人還看了: