小學簡單英語小笑話帶翻譯
小學簡單英語小笑話帶翻譯
民間笑話是一種頗受人們喜愛的民間敘事類型,材料豐富,有廣泛的現(xiàn)實基礎。下面是學習啦小編帶來的小學簡單英語小笑話帶翻譯,歡迎欣賞!
小學簡單英語小笑話帶翻譯篇1
A judge asked our group of potential jurors whether anyone should be excused, and one manraised his hand.
一位法官問我們這群修補陪審員是否有人應當免權。一個人舉起了手。
"I can't hear out of my left ear," the man told the judge.
“我的左耳聽不見。”那人告訴法官。
"Can you hear out of your right ear?" the judge asked. The man nodded his head.
“你的右邊耳朵聽得見嗎?”法官問道。那人點了點頭。
"You'll be allowed to serve on the jury," the judge declared. "We only listen to one side of thecase at a time."
“你將被允許加入陪審團,”法官宣布。“我們每次只聽一面之辭。”
小學簡單英語小笑話帶翻譯篇2
Late one night at the insane asylum (瘋人院)one inmate shouted, "I am Napoleon!”Anotherone said, "How do you know?"
一天晚上,在瘋人院里,一個病人說:“我是拿破侖!”另一個說:“你怎么知道?”
The first inmate said, "God told me!"
第一個人說:“上帝對我說的!”
Just then, a voice from another room shouted, "I did not!"
一會兒,一個聲音從另一個房間傳來:“我沒說!”
小學簡單英語小笑話帶翻譯篇3
Who do you think you are?
你以為你是誰?
The bus was crowded, and as one more man tried to get on, the passengers wouldn’t let himaboard.
公共汽車上很擠,當又一個人還是試圖上車時,乘客們不讓他上。
“It is too crowded, “they shouted.” who do you think you are?”
“車上太擠了,”他們喊道,“你以為你是誰?”
“I am the driver.” he said.
“我是司機!”他說。
小學簡單英語小笑話帶翻譯篇4
Dan is teaching his son how to box. As he does so, he left his friend, "This is a tough world, soI’m teaching my boy to fight."
丹在教他的兒子怎樣拳擊。他告訴他的朋友:“這是一個粗暴的世界,所以我要教我的兒子怎么去拼搏。”
Friend: "But suppose he comes up against someone much bigger than he is, who’s also beentaught how to box."
朋友:“如果他碰上的對手是一個比他高大,健壯而且也會拳擊的人怎么辦?”
Dan: "I’m teaching him how to run, too."
丹:“我也會教他怎么樣賽跑呢。”
看了"小學簡單英語小笑話帶翻譯"的人還看了: