亚洲欧美精品沙发,日韩在线精品视频,亚洲Av每日更新在线观看,亚洲国产另类一区在线5

<pre id="hdphd"></pre>

  • <div id="hdphd"><small id="hdphd"></small></div>
      學習啦>學習英語>英語寫作>英語文化>

      關于網絡的英語情景對話

      時間: 詩盈1200 分享

        因為英語是很重要的,我們一定要多多學習一下,小編今天帶來的是英語的口語,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,大家快點行動起來吧,有需要的可以學習起來

        一上不了網我都快瘋了

        ACan I use your laptop for a while?

        能用一下你的筆記本電腦嗎?

        BSure, go ahead.

        當然,用吧.

        AOh, isn't your computer Wi-Fi capable?

        你的筆記本電腦能無線上網嗎?

        BYes, it is. You want go online? there are no wi-fi hotspots around.

        能啊,想上網啊,這附近沒有無線熱點.

        AOh my, no internet access is killing me.

        天啊,上不了網我都快瘋了.

        BCan't you wait till you get home? then you can surf the internet using the broadband, wireless connection or whatever you like.

        你不能等到家了再上網嗎?到家了,你可以用寬帶,用無線,隨便怎樣.

        ANo, I'm not feeling myself. I just want to check my emails, visit my favorite websites and chat with my friends.

        不行,我覺得不舒服.我想查查郵件,上我最喜歡的網站,和朋友們聊聊天.

        BNow I see, you must be suffering from discomgoogolation.

        我知道,你肯定是得了谷歌依賴癥了.

        AWhat does that mean? there's nothing wrong with me.

        什么?我沒病啊.

        BWell, the term 'discomgoogolation' comes from 'discombobulate' and 'google'. Becasue floods of information are just a mouse click away, net users are very likely to become addicted to the web.

        "谷歌依賴癥"來自于"混亂"和"谷歌"兩個詞.因為點擊鼠標即可獲得大量的信息,網民非常容易上癮.

        AThat's alright. I just can't bear losing track of all the latest information. It almost drives me crazy.

        沒錯,沒法獲取最近的信息會讓我受不了,都快瘋了.

        BThen, you're probably addicted.

        那你八成是上癮了吧.

        二我在寫移動博客

        AWhat are you doing there with your mobile phone?

        你在那用手機玩什么呢?

        BI'm moblogging!

        我在寫移動博客!

        AMoblogging? what does that mean?

        移動博客?什么意思啊?

        BOh, moblogging is a combination of the word 'mobile' and 'blogging'.It's another form of blogging. Users can publish blog entries to the web from a mobile phone or other mobile devices.

        哦,'移動博客'就是'移動'和'博客'這兩個詞的組合.它是

        ASounds interesting! That must be very convenient.

        真有意思!一定很方便吧.

        BYes, you're right. I can blog wherever and whenever I'm on the move. It's especially good when I'm on a business trip and my laptop happens to be away from me.

        沒錯.我在路上的時候,可以隨時隨地寫博客,尤其是出差的時候.要是沒帶筆記本電腦,這東西用處就更大了.

        AHow can you do that?

        怎么操作呢?

        BWell, if I simply want to write a few words, I'll send it by email or edit it all from the cell phone browser.

        如果我想想寫點東西,就把我寫的話有郵件發(fā)過去,或者全部在手機瀏覽器里編輯處理.

        AWhat if you want to publish some photos?

        如果你想貼照片呢?

        BThen I'll shoot some pictures, re-size the images and upload them with text descriptions to my blog.

        那我拍完后就調整一下圖像的大小,然后把附帶文字描述的照片傳到我的博客上.

        AI see. Moblogging must have done a great favor for habitual bloggers like you.

        明白了.對于你們這樣的博客迷,移動博客肯定是幫了大忙了.

        BYou bet it!

        你說對了.


      關于網絡的英語情景對話相關文章:

      1.有關互聯網英語情景對話

      2.關于請求英語情景對話

      3.關于日常生活英語對話大全

      4.常用實用英語情景對話:Lunch Meeting 午餐會

      5.關于日常的英語情景對話

      4035383